Dr. Siddharth Tambar
- Newer regenerative medicine treatments for chronic musculoskeletal problems, including the use of Platelet Rich Plasma and Stem cells for tendinitis and arthritis.
- Newer treatments for autoimmune diseases, including for rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, and ankylosing spondylitis.
- Musculoskeletal ultrasound for diagnosis of various joint/tendon/nerve conditions, and for guided injections.
2008 Rheumatology Fellowship, Northwestern Memorial Hospital
2004 Internship and Residency in Internal Medicine, Northwestern Memorial Hospital
2001 Doctorate of Medicine, State University of New York at Syracuse
1997 BA Economics, Summa Cum Laude, State University of New York at Buffalo
2001 Alpha Omega Alpha, State University of New York at Syracuse
1997 Summa Cum Laude, State University of New York at Buffalo
1997 Phi Beta Kappa, State University of New York at Buffalo.
1997 Dean’s Departmental Award, Economics Department, State University of New York at Buffalo.
1993-1997 State University of New York at Buffalo Honors Program
- Board Certified Rheumatology 2008
- Board Certified Internal Medicine 2004
- American Institute Ultrasound Medicine Certified in Musculoskeletal Ultrasound 2012
Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Certification in Rheumatology (RhMSUS) 2013
- Regenexx Network Physician
- American College of Rheumatology- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Education Planning Committee member
- American Institute of Ultrasound Medicine
- Internation Cellular Medicine Society
- Illinois State Medical Society
- Chicago Medical Society