Dr. Siddharth Tambar
- Newer regenerative medicine treatments for chronic musculoskeletal problems, including the use of Platelet Rich Plasma and Stem cells for tendinitis and arthritis.
- Newer treatments for autoimmune diseases, including for rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, and ankylosing spondylitis.
- Musculoskeletal ultrasound for diagnosis of various joint/tendon/nerve conditions, and for guided injections.
2008 Rheumatology Fellowship, Northwestern Memorial Hospital
2004 Internship and Residency in Internal Medicine, Northwestern Memorial Hospital
2001 Doctorate of Medicine, State University of New York at Syracuse
1997 BA Economics, Summa Cum Laude, State University of New York at Buffalo
2001 Alpha Omega Alpha, State University of New York at Syracuse
1997 Summa Cum Laude, State University of New York at Buffalo
1997 Phi Beta Kappa, State University of New York at Buffalo.
1997 Dean’s Departmental Award, Economics Department, State University of New York at Buffalo.
1993-1997 State University of New York at Buffalo Honors Program
- Board Certified Rheumatology 2008
- Board Certified Internal Medicine 2004
- American Institute Ultrasound Medicine Certified in Musculoskeletal Ultrasound 2012
Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Certification in Rheumatology (RhMSUS) 2013
- Regenexx Network Physician
- American College of Rheumatology- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Education Planning Committee member
- American Institute of Ultrasound Medicine
- Internation Cellular Medicine Society
- Illinois State Medical Society
- Chicago Medical Society
Dr. Nidal Elbaridi
Interventional Pain Medicine Physician
Living with pain is not easy and not knowing where to get relief can be devastating.
As a young man I sustained a life threatening head injury after a motor vehicle accident. I fully recovered through extensive rehabilitation, embracing health and fitness as a lifestyle. This experience was a pivotal process in my personal and professional life.
Early in my career, I chose a profession in physical therapy where as a business owner, I quickly learned the interplay between the practice of medicine and the cost of health care delivery. This continued passion for patient care and my quest for higher learning led me to transition to a career as a physician with a focus on anesthesia and pain management.
I received my residency training in anesthesiology at John H. Stroger Jr. Hospital of Cook County in Chicago, Illinois. I then completed further training as a fellow in multidisciplinary interventional pain medicine at Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston, Massachusetts where I also served as adjunct clinical instructor at Harvard Medical School.
As a lifelong athlete and having completed four Chicago marathons and multiple triathalons, I have enjoyed acting as a physician member of the medical staff at many major sporting events including the Boston and Chicago marathons, RCA tennis championships and Head of Charles Regatta.
- Interventional pain medicine fellow Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Harvard school of Medicine
- Anesthesiology Resident John H. Stroger, Jr. Hospital of Cook County
- Doctor of Medicine Ross University School of Medicine
- Physical Therapist Indiana University School of Medicine, School of Allied Health
- Mercy Hospital and Medical Center
- Harvard Medical School, Department of Anesthesiology and Perioperative Medicine
- Indiana University School of Rehabilitative Sciences
- CEO/Interventional Pain Physician Professional Anesthesiology Interventional Network, Inc Chicago, IL
- Attending Anesthesiologist Mercy Hospital and Medical Center 2017, Chicago, IL
- Attending Anesthesiologist NorthStar Anesthesia @ Mercy Hospital and Medical Center and Louis A. Weiss Memorial Hospital, Chicago, IL
- CEO/Physical Therapist Indy Physical Therapy, LLC, Indianapolis, IN
- Physical Therapist: Westview Hospital, Indianapolis, IN
- Physical Therapist St. Vincent Hospital, Indianapolis, IN
- Co-Chair North American Neuromodulation Society (NANS)
- Student Council Ross University School of Medicine
- Class Treasurer 2008-2010 Indiana University School of Rehabilitative Medicine