New Office at 618 West Fulton, Chicago
To our valued patients,
Our office will be moving to 618 West Fulton Avenue, Chicago in the west loop in 2019. The specific date of this move is still to be determined, but will likely be March 2019. When we finalize the date, we will send a formal notification including additional details.
In determining the new location, I have taken patient convenience as an important consideration:
- The new office is easily accessible from the 90/290 highways, and Lakeshore drive.
- Parking garage is across the street.
- Metered parking is available around the building.
- Access via CTA bus/train lines and Metra is available as well.
Purpose of the move is multifold:
- We need more space for patient care. In order to see patients in a timely and convenient manner, the new office will allow us to grow and better serve you.
- The new space will ultimately allow us to better serve our infusion patients in regards to available times and days for treatment.
- For our regenerative medicine patients, additional procedure rooms and staff will make scheduling easier, and allow for professional growth in the field of regenerative medicine.
- Physical therapy will be on site as well. If you would like to receive email notification of when we will be officially moving, please make sure we have a valid email account in your chart.
I sincerely appreciate the trust you have in me and my office regarding your health.
Siddharth Tambar MD