Practice Manager at Chicago Arthritis, LLC
We are searching for a practice administrator to manage clinic operations and assist with the growth of the practice. This is a full time position, offering a competitive negotiable salary. Benefits include medical/dental insurance, 401k, and parking. Annual bonus contingent on performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA optional.
- 5 years prior medical management experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Experience with billing, scheduling, healthcare IT, and customer service.
- Comfortable with excel analysis.
- Organizational ability to manage staff, delegate tasks, and problem solve in a fluid and dynamic environment.
- Comfortable with accounting issues in the normal running of a medical practice, as well as accounting reports associated with relationships with management service organizations.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships among a diverse group of constituents; internally and externally.
- Proven ability to analyze issues, formulate strategies, while directing the implementation of new processes.
At Chicago Arthritis LLC Our Treatment Focus is 2 Fold:
- Treatment of osteoarthritis, tendinitis, back pain, and injuries with platelet rich plasma and bone marrow aspirate concentrate stem cell injection treatments.
- Treatment of rheumatoid arthritis and psoriatic arthritis with disease modifying biologic medications.
To learn more about the practice, see ChicagoArthritis.com
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and contact information to: Jobs@ChicagoArthritis.com