Siddharth Tambar, MD
- Newer regenerative medicine treatments for chronic musculoskeletal problems, including the use of Platelet Rich Plasma and Stem cells for tendinitis and arthritis.
- Newer treatments for autoimmune diseases, including for rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, and ankylosing spondylitis.
- Musculoskeletal ultrasound for diagnosis of various joint/tendon/nerve conditions, and for guided injections.
- 2008 Rheumatology Fellowship, Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- 2004 Internship and Residency in Internal Medicine, Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- 2001 Doctorate of Medicine, State University of New York at Syracuse
- 1997 BA Economics, Summa Cum Laude, State University of New York at Buffalo
- 2001 Alpha Omega Alpha, State University of New York at Syracuse
- 1997 Summa Cum Laude, State University of New York at Buffalo
- 1997 Phi Beta Kappa, State University of New York at Buffalo.
- 1997 Dean’s Departmental Award, Economics Department, State University of New York at Buffalo.
- 1993-1997 State University of New York at Buffalo Honors Program
- Board Certified Rheumatology 2008
- Board Certified Internal Medicine 2004
- American Institute Ultrasound Medicine Certified in Musculoskeletal Ultrasound 2012
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Certification in Rheumatology (RhMSUS) 2013
- Regenexx Network Physician
- American College of Rheumatology- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Education Planning Committee member
- American Institute of Ultrasound Medicine
- Internation Cellular Medicine Society
- Illinois State Medical Society
- Chicago Medical Society
Areas treated: Foot & Ankle, Hand & Wrist, Hip, Knee, Shoulder